Eng-Vng-1.0

[08:49, 8/2/2016] Rakesh: 4 Beautiful Lines For LIFE.
¤ Never look for a good face, it will turn old one day.
¤ Never look for a good skin, it will wrinkle one day.
¤ Never look for a hot body, it will change one day.
¤ Never look for nice hair, it will turn white one day.
¤ Instead, look for a loyal heart that will love you EVERYDAY
[08:49, 8/2/2016] Rakesh: How to increase Memory Power - top 9 Ways
1. When you exercise the body, you exercise the brain.
2. Improve your memory by sleeping.
3. Healthy relationships and fun with friends.
4. Laughter is good for your brain.
5. Reduce stress.
6. Feed your brain
(Get your omega-3s. More omega-3s such as walnuts, ground flaxseed, flaxseed oil, winter squash, kidney and pinto beans, spinach, broccoli, pumpkin seeds, and soybeans.)
7. Vitamin B
(B vitamins deliver oxygen to the brain and provide protection against free radicals. They help to sharpen senses and boost memory. Niacin or B3 is particularly good for brain enhancement, while B6 is essential for the manufacture of neurotransmitters, especially mood-enhancing serotonin. B12 is important for overall health of brain cells. B vitamins are also needed to help the body form acetylcholine, a key brain chemical needed for memory.)
8. Eat more fruit and vegetables.
9. Read newspaper every day is good mental exercise – but only if you pay attention to what you are reading.
[10:00, 8/2/2016] Rakesh: ENglish - VinglisH!
Dear Students,
English Section in the exam is a section where
some students score very well but others even fail
to clear cut-off. Learning Grammar is really
essential to score good marks. But, what happens
is that students from various boards where lesser
attention is paid on English language fail to apply
grammar during the examination even if they know
the rules.
So, conclusion is that practicing in some
interesting way so that the things remain intact in
your mind is important. Keeping this in mind, we
have launched this series of "ENglish - VinglisH".
We will start with some common mistakes which
we do while speaking, writing and communicating
in English. Furthermore, we will proceed to higher
levels.
So, lets start now!!
1) Wrong: It is more hot now.
Right: It’s hotter now.
2) Wrong: I came America to study English.
Right: I came to America to study English.
3) Wrong: My husband is doctor.
Right: My husband is a doctor.
4) Wrong: You can give me an information?
Right: Can you give me some information?
5) Wrong: They cooked the breakfast themself.
Right: They cooked the breakfast themselves.
6) Wrong: Me and Rimmi live here.
Right: Rimmi and I live here.
7) Wrong : I closed very quietly the door.
Right: I closed the door very quietly.
8) Wrong: You like dance with me?
Right: Would you like to dance with me?
9) Wrong: I go always to school by subway.
Right: I always go to school by subway.
10) Wrong: If I will be in London, I will contact to
you.
Right: If I am in London, I will contact you.

No comments:

Post a Comment